Saturday, October 14, 2006

Thank you, Mrs. Nasett!

This morning when I left home my home, it still smelled like I was leaving the world's greatest pizza parlor. The aroma filling the house was incredible. This scent wafting through the house was the leftovers of last night's dinner, homemade pizza! Becky surprised us all with this first-time treat.

A couple of weeks ago, we went to spend a couple of days with the Nasetts in Sha Cheng, a couple hours away. While there, Mrs. Nasett taught Becky her well-practiced art of making pizzas from scratch.

Last night Becky put her new skills to the test. While a young man and I studied together, my wonderful wife occupied the kids, baked the meal, and tantalized our senses with the smells coming from the kitchen. Then we devoured her delicious creation. All too quickly we were too full to enjoy one more bite.

Becky practices Chinese cooking twice a week with our neighbor, and she is getting better and better. With her ever-increasing skills in Chinese and Western cooking, I am enjoying the best of both worlds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home